Bad Jokes and Other Deleted Nonsense ON WHEELS!!!!!
|This page is originally from Bad Jokes and Other Deleted Nonsense and is licensed under GFDL.|
|If you wish to put in new Wikipedia Bad Jokes and Other Deleted Nonsense, you may do so at 67 Deletion Summer of Love. But PLEASE cite your sources!|
Reference to many a page move by Willy on Wheels.
- 1 From Emo
- 2 Audrey Tautou
- 3 Bill Gates
- 4 From Jaclyn
- 5 From Perfect Dark
- 6 Alternative Baby Sources
- 7 From Feces
- 8 From Care Bears
- 9 From wand
- 10 R.H.S.
- 11 Plastic Figure Fighting
- 12 From Quiet Study Activities
- 13 Figjig
- 14 From Buttered Cat Paradox
- 15 Somali pirate
- 16 From Banana
- 17 Neil zhang
- 18 Michael Tang
- 19 Senad canovic
- 20 From Jewish American actors
- 21 From Latin Honors
- 22 Lightsabre
- 23 Baghdad
- 24 Rollerina
- 25 From Talk:Independent operability after the page was AFDed
- 26 From the AfD vote to pull "Pull it"
- 27 Extreme Kite Buggy Ironing
- 28 Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/A
- 29 From "Upside down font"
- 30 Behold, the battle hymn of the admin
- 31 Martha Stewart
- 32 From Talk:Moldovan language
- 33 From Wikipedia:Sandbox...
- 34 Unbelievable
- 35 From Abraham Lincoln
- 36 From Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents
- 37 From Evolution Sex Theory
- 38 From 42:Possible questions
- 39 From Wikipedia:Help Desk
- 40 From Talk:Syrup of ipecac
- 41 Added to Real life
- 42 From Kimberly Davis
- 43 A ridiculous edit to Civil War
- 44 Masturbation
- 45 Waffle Wednesday
- 46 From Articles for Deletion: The Puppy Channel
- 47 Yes, I have a POV, and it's called THE TRUTH
- 48 From a deleted version of Alexander Graham Bell Public School
- 49 Jagannatha Harinma Party
- 50 From Discrimination
- 51 From Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Argumentum ad vox absurda
- 52 From Thucydides; Quotes
- 53 As opposed to who else?
- 54 From Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/United States Senate Simulation
- 55 Gprime
- 56 A VfD page
- 57 Jimmy Boggle
- 58 From Race of Jesus
- 59 abortion
- 60 From Haiti
- 61 Wikipedians Against Chuck E. Cheese Foundation
He is known as the king of emo's. He cries at the very mention of petit-filous yoghurts. He is known to get very upset if you do call him an emo, so please be careful when bringing 'emo' up in a conversation as he will most likely turn violent
Name removed to protect identity
She is best known to English-speaking moviegoers as the title character in the award-winning movie I Have Gas (2001, Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain), but at the time of Amélie she was already well-known in Japan as the star of Vénus beauté (institut) (1999).
Tautou is widely rumoured to be engaged to a parrot Polly, but to date the situation remains unconfirmed (see various stories and interviews below). Audrey Tautou also has a reputation for taking pictures of every fast food worker who interviews her. She takes these pictures at the end of each interview, and has said that she keeps them in a sock drawer to review later.
Bill Gates went to Lakeside milatary school in the deserts of arabia, he exelled there and was admired by many of the other pupils. He was envied by his nemis, Benjamin Paterspm. Paterson drugged Gates and left him in the desert, to were he fought of a wild bear before being took in by a wandering tribe. He became ther cheif and led them into war against many rival tribes. Gates was crowned king of all arabia. But was forced to join the U.S army, he went to war in vietnam. While on partrol his troop was ambushed and killed, he was took in to capitvity. There he was beaten into an inch of his life. A second more and Gates would be dead, there he found the dark side of the force and in a blind rage killed all present. Shocked at what he did, he left into the moutains in northern china so nothing like that would happen again. There he met King Xi Chun, who told gates of his destiny to be very poweful. Gates took this for foolishness and killed Chun there and then. Then he relised, he would make a machine that would one day be in every household so that he could become very rich. He then plotted against the leaders of the world, still he waits for the right time to pounce and make the world under his leadership.
Jaclyn, though used in America and throughout the world as a popular name for little girls and ugly cars, is actually a Latin term for "murderous butterfly." The interesting part of this word's heritage is that it has been made incarnate by the birth of a girl from Fargo named Jaclyn Smith.
In recognition of the danger of this issue, it is advised you maintain a safe distance from this creature as she will attack on sight. Apparently a lost 3rd grader asked her for directions and she ate him.
So run away if you see her.
She will eat you.
HI this is JACLYN how are you? I like to eat yum yum!
From Perfect Dark
The simulants in this game at first appeared to be incredibly smart. Later it turned out that Rare was using a secret online part of the game to match players with developers and/or other players, they did this to mask the main problems with their AI. At this time in technology it would have been incredibly difficult to create a good AI, so instead they used secret online matchups. When this was made public on 5,June 2002 many people threatened to sue Rare because they thought that this would in some way threanten their privacy. In the end Rare won because no information besides skill level was transferred. Now when Rare's new game Perfect Dark Zero is set for release Rare made sure to include online play and notify the players whenever it is activated.
Alternative Baby Sources
- It has been reported that Barney the Dinosaur's stools are bright purple.
From Care Bears
America Cares Bear recently invaded the Kingdom of Caring in order to topple the oppressively kind plutocracic regime of the ten original Care Bears and bring Democracy to the land. While successful elections have not yet been held, ACB is maintaining civil order with her shooting-star tummy.
The world of Harry Potter
If you replace the word "wand" with the word "penis" in any Harry Potter book you will have created a decidedly more comical and entertaining version of this popular novel.
R.H.S. Is an abbreviation for the term Raging Homosexual. It was made popular by Ben B*****. Ben B***** currently resides in M*****, Vermont. It is a little known fact that, even though Ben makes fun of gays and even of people who aren't gay (but still calls them fags),Ben B***** is actually a homosexual and is known for getting internet sex from transexual cyber whores.
In the most basic terms - a R.H.S. is a person who is openly gay and seems to hit on everyone. When you are called this term you must act in the only natural course: Stab the initiator of the conflict with a clicky-pen.
If you wish to contact Ben or would just like to talk to Ben contact him through his myspace. (Click to follow the link.) [spam link removed]
One R.H.S. is a 13-year old named Spencer W**. He attends Ryan J.H.S. which is in F**** M*****s. He loves to hit on men, but ends up getting beat up.
Plastic Figure Fighting
Plastic Figure Fighting is a new age version (originating at the beginning of 2000) of action figure fighting for teens, typically ages 13-17. It involves two or more plastic action figures competing against one-another for the glory of holding a title belt. This game resembles professional wrestling very much in the way moves are executed and the match types. A great deal of imagination must be used when playing this game. This game has achieved tremendous popularity in Eastern Kentucky as groups of teens get together and have actually been known to have parties. As of March 2006, the number of teens playing this sport has been estimated at over 5500.
A wide variety of competitors assemble for each and every event. Each event is set up into three different matches. The first match consists of lower card fighters competing for a title such as the "Hardcore" title. The second match will see more middle card action as fighters compete of the coveted "US" title. Finally, the main event match consists of the most popular characters duking it out for the "World" title, often called the P.F.F. champion.
- Blue (4); World Plastic Figure Champion; est. 03/06/04.
- Superman (11); United States Champion; est. 01/23/06.
- 19 (4); Hardcore Champion; est. 02/17/06.
- Goku was the 1st Champion ever.
- Coolio won the World title on his debut.
- Tiin won the first 6-man battle royal.
- Black defeated Vader, Goldberg, and Trooper the same night.
- Black defeated 12 men in one night.
- Black won the first buried alive match.
- Mundi defeated 7 men in an iron man match.
- Mundi won a 14-man tournament.
- Mundi defeated Vader in a cage match.
- Mundi defeated Megaman in a cage match.
- Mundi won a 16-man elimination match.
- Megaman was first to pin Mundi.
- Blue Ranger is the longest reigning US Champion at 1 year.
- Red Ranger is the longest reigning World Champion at 2 years.
All figure names/titles/etc. are copyright of their respective owners and this is only a play game for teens, no profit is being made. Thank You.
From Quiet Study Activities
Quiet Study Activities is a social phenomenon sweeping the North-West of England. It is a website dedicated to the creation of an enjoyable life at school. The website essentially contains various games and activities for students to do whilst studying or resting in school. It has been repeatedly referred to as 'The Ultimate Cure for Boredom'.
Quiet Study Activities when originally founded contained but a few suggestions that had been tried and tested during school hours. The school from which the website originated cannot be named for legal purposes. In the first days of the websites life it contained the ever popular paper activities and had a few vocal activities described and illustrated on it. Now however because of the increasing popularity and interest in the site many different activities, games, lists, links, superheroes and music have been added. The site is continually growing in order to satisfy the continuing demand.
Hannah joins Fight Club
View the Homepage
View the Sister Site
this rare case of flying rodent, comes from the out back lands on Mongolia, it lives in high trees watching young children play.
it feeds on young ethnic women that suffer from facial tumours, they tend to live short lives, however they have quite a good sense of humour. it likes to tickle itself and others around.. But don’t be fooled! it will end up masturbating over your self. This for of sperm can be quite acidic and burn through skin if not protected.
They are seen to be moderately randy, they tend to make up to 200 babies in the three to four years of there life. Most of these are eaten by the second father of the off spring.
In the winters then tend to burrow under ground to hide from predators, such as the jiigawog foul. This nasty animal tends to kill them slowly and painfully over about six days of digesting them in there stomach.
From Buttered Cat Paradox
The Buttered Cat Paradox is the fictional combination of two observed phenomenon which supposedly creates anti-gravity.
The basic premise of the paradox rests on two assumed unbreakable rules:1) That cats always land on their feet when dropped from above a certain height.
2) That buttered toast always lands buttered side down when dropped.
Accordingly, if a piece of buttered toast were attached to the back of a cat with its buttered side facing upwards then the cat would be unable to land on its feet without the toast landing buttered side up and visa versa. Seeing as this violates the two above assumptions, the only ‘logical’ solution is that the cat\toast combination hoovers above the ground attempting to fulfill both ‘laws’.
Somali pirates are the sexy scavengers that patrol the waterways off the coast off Somalia. These aquatic wayfarers patrol the sea in search of boats to board and booty to seize.
These modern day Robin Hood's use a grenade launcher instead of a bow and arrow. One could say that by not distributing their booty to the poor, they technically differ in that aspect as well.
Bravery - One thing we know for certain is that the Somali pirate is a fearless creature. This is evidenced each time they board a life raft with their paddles (and grenade launchers) and attempt to attack US Navy battleships.
The banana.....possible one of the most cunning and elusive fruits in our world. The banana is also one of the smartest fruits on the market, having a great knowledge in algebra and american history, it is been lead to belive that the banana may to be too smart for our time. The reason we mass grow and eat banana's is so that they cannot group up in large numbers and form a revolution, overthrowing our government and sending our society as we know it into turmoil. The banana has been traced back to the cause of many species becoming extinct. Many predators try to attack the banana thinking it is only an inatimate object.Once the predator comes close enough, the banana has been known to use it's skills in ninjitsu and quick the animal with one swift blow to the head.
Neil Zhang (0001-?)
According to ancient Chinese lore, one of the first human beings created on Earth. Has been granted immortality by the divine being and must pose as a teenager to prevent the corrupt Western democracies from using him as a secret military weapon.
Throughout the years, he has posed as people such as the first Chinese emperor (Huang Di), Martin Luther King, Jr., Jimmy Carter, Bruce Lee, and Muhammed Ali.
He has faked his own death countless times throughout the centuries in order to make himself appear mortal.
He once cut Chuck Norris off in a parking lot for a space. He gave one look at Chuck, which made the Texas Ranger wet himself. Neil then proceeded to defecate on Norris to show him who was boss.
Despite possessing demon strength and eyesight better than a hawk, he wears glasses and pretends to be weak so his friends don't get jealous.
Chuck Norris checks his closet for the Neil before he goes to bed.
One of the historically worst and creatively best articles on this side of town Michael Tang
Senad Canovic is a leader of the mo-mo group of Mostar. He is famous for his mo-mo-ing and has made several TV-appearances doing the mo-mo-dance. The mo-mo-dance is characterized by rapid hand motion around the lower waist area and unpredictable face expressions like the mo-face and the mo-mo-face.
From Jewish American actors
| Revision as of 07:02, July 22, 2005|
18.104.22.168 (Talk | block)
← Older edit
|Revision as of 07:04, July 22, 2005|
Viriditas (Talk | contribs | block)
(Reverted edits by 22.214.171.124 (talk) to last version by 126.96.36.199)
Newer edit →
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|-||[[wp:Category:Jewish actors]]||+||[[wp:Category:American actors]]|
From Latin Honors
There are typically three types of Latin honors. In order of increasing level of honor, they are:
* cum face, "with jizz on face"; direct translation: "with semen on face" * magna cum face, "with great jizz on face"; direct translation: "with great semen on face" * summa cum face, "with a lot of cum on face"; direct translation: "bukkake"
[When in Rome, do as the Romans... oh, never mind. -ed.]
Lightsabres have been called the most tasty candies ever,they glow,and they come in many colours and flavours. The colours and flavours are:Blue(Blueberry) Red(Cherry) Green(Lime) Orange(Orange) Yellow(banana) Purple(Grape).
Rollerina is/was a stockbroker who dressed up in a fancy women's ballgown (though a man), rode around on roller skates on Wall Street, waved a magic wand over people and cast spells of good luck. So I have heard.
having moved to ny in 1970, i was priviledged to see rollerina many times skating up a major avenue in full pink tulle with her magic wand - blessing the crowd as she skated and performing for us all. she is/was a stockbroker and a person with a wonderful sense of magic - she added much to new york during the years she graced the streets! she was part of what made new york new york!
From Talk:Independent operability after the page was AFDed
I had high hopes for this "Wikipedia", boy was I wrong. It seems to be a place where "SHOCK JOCK" editor rippers, raggers and other scum gather to be able to do their worst. To call an ALLOWED patent "nonsense" without further comment IS hit and run vandalism and is as DING DING as it gets. The WORLDS CONSENSUS is that AN ALLOWED PATENT IS REAL, stupids. Hey PATENT HATERS and TECHNOPHOBES... I SPIT INTO YOUR ROTTING FACES! GOT THAT? PIGS. I know you want to stop it but there is NOTHING you can do about stopping the PATENT though is there HMMMM? You Tried but failed didn't you? Go ahead and slither out from under your rock and try again cowards... YOU WILL FAIL AGAIN! SCUM, and if you infringe YOU WILL BE SUED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW. And be advised, the patent itself is COPYRIGHED as well. Independent Oprability is here! Whether it bothers YOU or not. It does NOT bother me! Get the picture? As there is NOTHING you can do about that, is there? Your plan has already failed, whether you are ELF or whatever! YOU HAVE LOST THE FIGHT! GIVE IT UP ALREADY! You can burn all the SUVs you like BUT YOU CAN'T BURN A PATENT RIGHT HA! Got anything else to say... I'm LISTENING and LAUGHING!
- See also Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Independent operability for more...
- Don't be disparaging Dr.Nanite! (Ole' Buddy Ole' Pall!)
From the AfD vote to pull "Pull it"
(The article, now deleted, related to the destruction of World Trade Center building number 7.)
- Comment the article quotes the sentence "Hello? Oh, we're getting ready to pull building six." Maybe we should use the sentence as an example in Hello, Oh, we're, getting, ready, to, pull, building and six? There has to be some way to include 9/11 conspiracy theories in every article on Wikipedia! :-) Weregerbil 15:06, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- We could always create :Category:Articles that lack 9/11 conspiracy theories. Believe me, it won't even be ten percent of the size of :Category:Living people. StarryEyes 15:37, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- Ok, here it is: Category:Articles lacking 9/11 conspiracy theories. Start putting things in! Weregerbil 15:50, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- Don't you mean Category:Articles requiring attention because they lack 9/11 conspiracy theories? --Deville (Talk) 23:02, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- Ok, here it is: Category:Articles lacking 9/11 conspiracy theories. Start putting things in! Weregerbil 15:50, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- We could always create :Category:Articles that lack 9/11 conspiracy theories. Believe me, it won't even be ten percent of the size of :Category:Living people. StarryEyes 15:37, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
Extreme Kite Buggy Ironing
The inevitable coming together of the 21st Century's two great extreme sports of traction kite flying and extreme ironing is attributed to Howarth and O'Prey in 2005 in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire.
Despite many setbacks, technical difficulties and derisive comments from small children, the two intrepid pioneers managed to secure a competition ironing board (with Morphy Richards Surfline iron) first to a specially modified Dirtsurfer inline mountain board, then to the rear frame of a Mk. I Predator Kite Buggy. Both rigs were powered by a 7.2m Mk 1 Blade traction kite.
Despite a shaky start, an impressive combined toeside crosswind traverse and precision knife-edge crease on a difficult fleecy V-neck jumper was eventually achieved by Howarth followed closely by a tandem piggyback O'Prey-Howarth buggy ironing combination. When asked, the duo replied they were exhilirated by the day's achievements but were not yet considering an entry into the Transat Des Sables Trans-Sahara Kite Buggy challenge.
- comment: what are you trying to delete here. I hope it's not A? --CyclePat 17:16, 8 January 2006 (UTC)
- Comment: no I think he intended his vote for Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/A&W Canada Restaurant Structure, but he's using a user script which got confused by the ampersand. I've left a note on his talk page. Segv11 (talk/contribs) 04:11, 9 January 2006 (UTC)
- Delete, entirely non-notable letter. After deletion it could be recreated as a redirect to Ä. — JIP | Talk 11:52, 10 January 2006 (UTC)
- Keep A is an important letter and I love it. Anyway, it has a right to a WP article, how can you expect it to get notable without a WP article? KEEP A!!!! --W.marsh 15:26, 5 February 2006 (UTC)
- Redirect to А. —Quarl (talk) 2006-02-05 22:58Z
From "Upside down font"
English fonts are generally able to be portrayed and read upside down and backwards. With a few exceptions -- "c", "i", "k", and "v" are notable examples -- most letters have what I'd call rotodromic pairings.
The Upside Down "font" is intended to be read left to right, but only as if the monitor is rotated 180 degrees. The character set is primarily lowercase.
The standard English alphabet:
Can be represented as:
Note that the "k" is comprised of the ">" and the "|" character. Some characters require a bit of imagination to "see", such as the j/r pairings. While this is a simple substitution, it is intended to be reasonably legible if held "upside down".
this is an example of the upside down font.:
*fuot umop ap!sdn ayf of aldwexa ue s! s!yf
Behold, the battle hymn of the admin
He's been living in his admin Land,
I bet he never had an admin guy,
I bet his mama never told him why,
I'm gonna try for an admin man,
He’s been living in his right wing land,
As long as anyone with hot blood can,
And now he's looking for a downtown man,
That's what I am,
And when he knows what,
She wants from his time,
And when he wakes up,
And makes up his mind,
He'll see I'm not so tough,
I'm in love with an admin man,
You know I've seen him in his admin land,
She's getting tired of her redundant sex toys,
And all her presents from her admin boys,
She's got a choice,
You know I can't afford to buy his hand,
But maybe someday when civil union comes in,
He'll understand what kind of guy I've been,
And then I'll win,
And when he's typing,
He's looking so fine,
And when he's talking,
He'll say that he's mine,
He'll say I'm not so tough,
I'm in love,
With an admin man,
He's been living in his admin world,
As long as anyone with hot blood can,
And now he's looking for an admin man,
That's what I am
He's my admin man,
don't You know I'm in love,
With an admin man,
My admin man,
don't You know I'm in love,
With an admin man,
She's my admin man,
(repeat to fade)
copyright: Conrad-14 year old socialist 2005 --CONRAD- 14 YEAR OLD SOCIALIST!!! 23:28, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
Martha Stewart is a ruthless assassin,little is known about her childhood except for that she was born in Iran. In the 1980s she joined the Mujahadeen in the fight against The Soviet Union. After The Soviet-Afgan War she became an assasin for hire. Martha's Ruthless Assassins In 1995 she shot Mario of The "Nintendo Empire",Mario surrvived this incident and sent Yoshi to kill Martha. Martha's co-assasisn(Oprah) took out Yoshi in a gunfight in Branson, Missouri. In 2005 the gangser Donald Trump hired Martha to train an elite group of assasins. In 2006 Martha and the elite group with assistance from Dr.Phil began to cause terror by kidnapping citizens of the free world and forcing them to eat delicious foods such as pies. Martha,Trump,Oprah,Dr.Phil,and their assasins continue to to spread terror in the free world. There is a rumor that Martha drinks Panda blood. Patrick Stewart is believed to be Martha's long lost brother.
From Talk:Moldovan language
Moldovan is the official name of the Republic of Moldova and in the territory of Transnistria. The Constitution of Moldova declares that the Moldovan language is the official language of the state. Moldovan is nothing like Romanian and anyone who tries to say otherwise should be shot.
Moldovan may be written only in the Cyrillic alphabet. If you don't believe this, you can always go to the Moldovan Wikipedia (in Cyrillic) and over there you will see that Moldovan is indeed written in Cyrillic. The language was assigned code
mo in ISO 639-1 and code
mol in ISO 639-2 and ISO/DIS 639-3.
History and politics
- See main article: History of the Moldovan language
The History of the Moldovan language, goes a very long way back. First there was the Moldovan language, a language unlike Romanian from all points of view and so different from Romanian that Romanians needed about 3 to 4 translators just to understand a simple Moldovan sentence. In fact, Romanians didn't even speak a language. They were all mute, and used sign language to communicate. Then slowly, those sneaky Romanians gathered at night next to Moldovan villages and listened carefully to what the Moldovans were saying. They kept on doing this, night after night for about five years until slowly they learned the language. But even then they didn't quite master it properly and thus it was to be called Romanian.
There is no controversy over the Moldovan language. Everyone knows that it is soo different from Romanian, that it can be clearly said that Moldovan is closer to Chinese then to Romanian. Anyone who dares to contradict this opinion which has been reflected in the works of universally known scholars such as Vasily Stati, Stati Vasily and V. Stati, shall be forever blocked from Wikipedia, and if you dare to show your face on the Moldovan wiki, then you shall be immediately banned from there FOR LIFE!
- The Moldovan ortograhpy is very different from the Romanian one. That is because the languages are so different. Moldovan is written only in Cyrillic. Romanian, unlike Moldovan, cause it is so different from it, is written in that horrible Latin alphabet, which no true Moldovans would ever use( cause it's so horrible). Moldovans and Romanians are very different people and cannot understand each other, partly because of this unreconciable orthography.
- ^ Stati 2003 - all the notes you ever need on the Moldovan language.
- you don't need any. What are you? Some kind of neo-Romanian capitalist imperialist pig? What? You don't belive what's written here in the article? You don't think it's NPOV? Isn't the evidence enough? What, you want external links? We're gonna show you external links!!!
This edit: 
- This section, in its entirety, including the maps, is from wp:Talk:Greeks#Unbelievable
This article is a boat floating on Greek POV. After I am done with Turkey related articles; I'll come back for all of this. You have harassed Turkish articles enough, now it is time we deal with your POV pushing.
The only difference between a chauvinist Greek and a race obsessed SS is nobody takes the first seriously; that's why people consider your Aryan obsession cute and let you get away with it. But I won't. --Kagan the Barbarian 14:59, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Why do u always have to use such a language and make threats?if u have reliable sources contranticting the current edits,present them!...u seem rather funny...'your Aryan obsession','You have harassed Turkish articles enough','chauvinist Greek'...lol--Hectorian 17:01, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- I am funny in ways you can't even imagine. Anyway, I shall give all of you a taste of 1922.--Kagan the Barbarian 17:07, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- No, the UN is a better source. It confirms the figures  and says the following:
- This preplanned destruction over 67 years after 1916, of about 50 per cent of the Pontians constituted a genocide under the United Nations criteria (Article II of the Convention on genocide, paragraphs (a), (b), (c), (d), (e)).
- --Latinus 17:14, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- No, the UN is a better source. It confirms the figures  and says the following:
- Alas, those aren't the words of any official organ of the UN, but of a document submitted to the UN Commission on Human Rights by the "International League for the Rights and Liberation of Peoples, a non-governmental organization in special consultative status." I don't know what "special consultative status means" precisely. By the way, the document writes "6-7 years", not "67 years". Let's be careful in our use of documents. After all, much of the denial of Ottoman atrocities is based on misquoted documents.... --Macrakis 18:46, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- That link won't open and I don't see numbers in what you posted. And what the hell is this supposed to mean: ...67 years after 1916...?
- Is UN going back centuries in human history deciding what was genocide and what was not?--Kagan the Barbarian 20:23, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- It is not submitted by UN, it is a so-called research submitted to UN by a so-called non-profit organization, International something something. Anyway, you should add about in front 350,000.
- Nothing to say? My father used to say "Even if you find money on the road, always count first". This is what happens when you POV fork, not reading everything in the article except for sentences that will be helpful to your POV. So it isn't a UN statement after all, eh? Advice: Next time count before putting in your pocket.--Kagan the Barbarian 20:41, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Well, there's a source, which appears on the UN website - can be used ;-) --Latinus 20:49, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- On that website they put up nearly everything submitted to UN, it means nothing.--Kagan the Barbarian 20:53, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- What means something, then? Turkey denies all atrocities committed by the Young Turk government (why, I have no idea) - we could, I suppose say that the "International League for the Rights and Liberation of Peoples" and the Greek government say that the numbers were 350,000. That is normally how things should be done, per WP:CITE. You're right, the article is currently presenting it as a statement of fact - needs NPOVing. --Latinus 21:01, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- and also the NY state that has officially recognised it:)--Hectorian 21:33, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
Don't be alerted by this guy, he's just one of those frustrated editors who have never been over wikipedia's policies and guidelines. Miskin 17:20, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Miskin, I'd ike to congratulate you for your great edit on the Ottoman Empire page. Can you please name me some non multi-ethnic empires? Because with that sentence you are suggesting non multi-ethnic empires exist as well? Should I wait for a reply?--Kagan the Barbarian 20:38, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
--Kagan the Barbarian 20:56, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Imperial Japan is every colored region you see on that map, read the article for further detail. I know where you are coming from but you are mistaking federation with empire. And it doesn't matter what Emperor of Japan calls himself, it is a symbolic title.--Kagan the Barbarian 21:17, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Read the picture carefully - in 1870, the Empire of Japan was only on the islands which are part of Japan today, the red bit ;-) An ethnically homogenous empire - wow! --Latinus 21:23, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Latinus :). Image of Ottoman Empire starts with that little beylik of theirs but that doesn't mean they were an empire in 1299, does it? They were a beylik. Same with this picture. Just admit you were wrong, don't be harsh on yourself, it is because of me, I am too good ;)--Kagan the Barbarian 21:27, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
What evidence is there that this "beylik" was called itself an Empire then - we know that the 1870 Japanese Empire was called that because the article explicitly says that it called itself an Empire from the Meiji Restoration, which was only the current Japanese islands ;-) --Latinus 21:37, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Hugo Chavez can declare himself emperor and Venezuela his empire, it means nothing to the rest of the world. Imperial Japan is that which occupied most of SE Asia; Ottoman Empire is that which conquered all of Eastern Mediterrenea. If they didn't do those, they wouldn't be regarded as empires today. Stop playing with words, just submit, you are losing my interest.--Kagan the Barbarian 21:47, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
You're right kagan, an Empire by definition is multi-ethnic, but as this fact is mentioned in the Byzantine and Roman Empires, it should be mentioned in the Ottoman. Don't forget that the concept of being Ottoman, i.e. a Turk, depended on religion, not on ethnicity. Miskin 22:50, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Miskin, don't play with words. That addition to sentence is redundant, an empire is of course multi-ethnic. Do you say "water is wet"? Revert the article or I'll consider this intended vandalism.--Kagan the Barbarian 22:58, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Hey Kagan, check here in wp Empire. Read the second paragraph where it explicitly states "...a large, multi-ethnic state — or even an ethnically homogeneous one like Japan or a small area like Switzerland —..." and educate yourself. Reading, can also help you develop decent communication skills so that you can present applicable examples! NikoSilver (T)@(C) 23:02, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- I knew I was right about Japan ;-) --Latinus 23:06, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- If you copy pasted the whole sentence instead of the part which serves you, everybody here would be able to see that sentence is actually comparing empires to federations like Japan and Switzerland.
- "Compare the concept of "empire" with that of a federation, where a large, multi-ethnic state — or even an ethnically homogeneous one like Japan or a small area like Switzerland — relies on mutual agreement amongst its component political units."
- Reading the whole sentence may save your life sometimes. And you gave hope to Latinus for no reason. By the way the coding of your username occupies half of my screen.--Kagan the Barbarian 23:09, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Maybe not - I think it's comparing the Empire Japan, to the federation Switzerland (i.e. giving an example of both). Yes, that's what it's doing - you are misquoting the article. --Latinus 23:12, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, you wish. Should we start another discussion for the usage of "or" or will you submit? --Kagan the Barbarian 23:18, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Japan's not a federation and never was - so it was an empire. --Latinus 23:15, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Creator of that article is a person like you and me. She/he may very well made a mistake.--Kagan the Barbarian 23:35, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Dude please read before posting, you are making a fool of yourself:
"Politically, it covers the period from the enforced establishment of prefectures in place of feudal domains (廃藩置県; Hai-han Chi-ken) in July 14, 1871, through the expansion of Japan from the Pacific to the Indian Ocean, up until the formal surrender in September 2, 1945, when the Instrument of Surrender was signed. Constitutionally, it refers to the period of November 29, 1890, to May 3, 1947."
--Kagan the Barbarian 23:22, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- So the conclusion here is that politically, an ethnically homogenous empire can exist - an example being Japan. --Latinus 23:27, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Move this talk where it belongs, unless you believe that the Ottoman Empire belongs to Greeks.
- Ask for renaming the article Empire of Japan.
- Past or present, it still was an ethnically homogenious Empire at some point. Don't make me search for others too. NikoSilver (T)@(C) 23:28, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Ppfftt, you want more:
- "Although it was in the 1889 Constitution of the Empire of Japan that the title Empire of Japan was officially used for the first time, it was not until 1936 that the proper official title of the country was legalized."
- For hours we are disccusing on one single exception that is Japan and even on that you are wrong. Revert the Ottoman Empire article so I show the same understanding to you in the future.
- And Nikos, don't be too sensitive, your username looks fine, it is just the coding that sucks.--Kagan the Barbarian 23:35, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
I think we're entering a weird area, considering that Imperialism (Empire building) is the acquiring control over foreign entities - Japan must be an exception to this rule however, as according to Encarta: An emperor has ruled in Japan since about the 7th century and according to Columbia, The divine design of the empire - supposedly founded in 660 B.C. by the emperor Jimmu, a lineal descendant of the sun goddess and ancestor of the present emperor - was held as official dogma until 1945. So perhaps their perception of an "empire" is different to that in the West. This discussion is relevant in some way to is it necessary, or accurate to describe the Ottoman Empire as a non ethnically homogenous Turkish Empire. While it may be unnecessary, does it hurt? --Latinus 23:41, 25 March 2006 (UTC)Ē
- As I said before Hugo Chavez can declare himself emperor and Venezuela his empire but that means nothing to the rest of the world. Legally recognized Empire of Japan is multi-ethnic and so is every single recognized empire in history. Adding that piece to the sentence is redundant, therefore should be removed for the improvement of the article. It is not about whether it hurts or not. Anyway, I am leaving.--Kagan the Barbarian 23:48, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks Kagan. I like it too. Could someone shorten the code. pleeeeease?
- For the Japan point, I don't understand what you mean. The official name was legalised in 1936 and the same name still exists, when now the Empire is trully homoethnic. Also, Byzantine Empire was homoethnic at some points of its history wasn't it? And, really, what is the problem of including "multiethnic" to the Ottoman Empire article? I wouldn't care if it were added in all multiethnic ones for clarification. Why do you object? Wasn't it multiethnic? I think that is good. :-) NikoSilver (T)@(C) 23:46, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
From Abraham Lincoln
The bullet entered behind Lincoln's left ear and lodged behind his right eyeball. Major Henry Rathbone, who was present in the Presidential Box, momentarily grappled with Booth but was cut by Booth's knife. Booth then shouted "I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!"
Is there any way someone can stop this user from reverting my Bridges In Connecticut page? Doesn't 3RR rule apply here? Im gettin tired of dealing with this guy.Robot Builder 10:25, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- None of User:BenJohansenRulz, Bridges In Connecticut, Bridges in Connecticut, or User:Robot Builder exist or have ever existed. Can you be just a bit clearer? Eugene van der Pijll 12:38, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
Hmm. User:Robot Builder does in fact exist, as he posted the above while logged in. Bridges in Connecticut does not currently exist, and does not seem to have ever existed. Can't find User:BenJohansenRulz in the log, either. —Encephalon 12:53, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- I apologize to Robot Builder for my inaccurate statement. Eugene van der Pijll 12:58, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- That's very nice of you Eugene, and I'm sure the user appreciates it. But to the issue at hand, he seems to have made only one edit, the one to this board, so I'm rather afraid I don't have any idea what the complaint is about. The toolserver seems to be down so I can't check if he had made deleted edits. —Encephalon 13:12, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- He's at it again! I am no longer going to contribute to your website until you remove him!Robot Builder 02:03, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- You still haven't contributed to this website yet...except here. --InShaneee 02:28, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
- Never mind. I took care of it myself!Robot Builder 03:16, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
From Evolution Sex Theory
The Evolution Sex Theory states that humans are given genetic instructions to be male or female and to have sex with the opposite sex in order to reproduce.
From 42:Possible questions
Preface (see The search for the Ultimate Question) for more
According to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Deep Thought, a computer devised to calculate The Answer to Life, gave the answer to be 42. This brought up the problem of finding the question to this answer. Deep Thought said he would create a computer that could do this, and he did; the earth. Unfortunately, the earth was destroyed 5 minutes
before the question would be revealed. The beings that were in charge of this plan evidently came up with the question (to please there kind): How many streets must a man walk down?
However, I have come up with another reasonable answer.
The answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything, could be related to all three of them. F.E. What is ? 42. But how do we get the '6' and '7'? Well, one could look at it this way: (This next part (until the |) is made up by the mice)
We can take cats, because, as recent, Top Secret studies have shown that all life started with cat-like beings. This happened when, in a parallel universe, an accident resulted is a universal jump. The "cats" arrived in our universe and, finding they could not get back, started life. Now, according to wives tales from earth (the big computer), cats have nine lives. That is where "life" comes in, now for "everything". Everything can be explained as infinity. An Infinite Improbability Drive runs at infinite improbability, which is 2276,709:1. If we take the "2", and subtract that from the nine lives that cats have, we get seven, our first number. Now, to get six, we take the number of dimensions known to earthlings. They know six: 1, 2, and 3 are the three "space" dimensions; 4 is time; 5 is hyperspace; and six is the dimension where the "mice" are from. That totals six, and 42.
From Wikipedia:Help Desk
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SOLAR ECLIPSE OF 29TH MARCH.
HOW IS GOING TO AFFECT DIFEERNENT "RASHIS: MESHA, VRUSHABHA ETC ). KINDLY INFO ABOUT ALL SIGNS. IF HARMFUL FOR ANY SIGN, WHAT IS THE REMEDY LIKE DHAN, PRAYERS, WEARING GEMS/STONES." TIME OF ITS START AND END. WOULD LIKE TO GET REPLY AT THE EARLIEST SO THAT CAN PREPARE SELF & OTHERS ACCORDINGLY.
THANK A LOT!.
GOOD WISHES TO ALL.
AWAITING EARLIEST REPLY.
From Talk:Syrup of ipecac
On the day blah blah born
The angels got together
and decided blab blab blab true
So the sprinkled moondust blah blah blah
and blab blab blah blah blue
From Kimberly Davis
Kimberley Davis was born on a secret agent training facility on the planet Pluto. She was born with the ability to kill cephelopods with her brain. She is clearly the greatest teacher this world or any other has ever known. At the tender age of 22, she moved to southern Malaysia where she learned the sacred art of kung fu by Charles Darwin.
A Brief History of America- During the Civil war the South had stunning victories of the war. They would traditionally do the cha cha after their great King Louis III. He liked to dance all night long. After the mighty battle of Startemy, King Park was crowned for his heroic feat of killing over 2000 coldiers with his bare hands. This battle had more deaths than any battle or war in the past or present put together.There wer over 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Buhmillion deaths. There wer so many that the children of the people who fought in the war had to eat their own fathers to keep the field from overcrowding with gravestones. King Park in his infenite kingdom accidently killed himself when he looked down the hole of a canon that was loaded and ordered his soldier to fire the cannon to check if it was loaded. His son King blackie was then crowned. Blackie was a foolish ruler who made all the kings horses and all the kings men try to put humpty dumpty back together again. He even climbed a beanstalk (which he grew from beans who he bought from jack) and stole a magic chicken who made golden lasagnas. His generals were angry at him and had his head ripped off while they took a chainsaw and started ripping out his heart. His empire was divided among his generals who then challenged each other and a great war was started called World War I. America won the war and stayed the most powerful country. When Korea, a rogue, snuck up on it and backstabbed it with his lvl 87 dagger called chromaggrius. Korea took over the empire and a King called called Park ruled the world. The world then stayed peacerful until all the countries ganged up on Korea, but Korea used its Vanish Powder and backstabbed them all slowly. After all the other countries were killed this proved that all koreans were superior.
(rm "Solitary masturbation carries no risk of pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases." You'd have to be terminally moronic to think it could, in which case this sentence isn't gonna help anyways.)
Waffle Wednesday is a cultural ceremony of the waffle, celebrated throughout Southern Ontario and the Greater Toronto Area. Originally, the holiday was to be celebrated as an annual tradition, in order to release it's creator's from the shackles of frozen pastries. The idea was to increase the consumption and awareness of Home Made Waffles.
It's origin's date is unknown -mainly because no one bothered to write it down- but experts speculate that Waffle Wednesday dates back to March of 2005 in Barrie, Ontario. Here three highschool students -whose names are lost with the ancient books of their time period- realized that they had never eaten home made waffles. The students then decided to create a holiday where anyone who wished could have them. A day had to be decided on, and due to the convenient alliteration, Waffle Wednesday was born.
Since it's origin Waffle Wednesday has changed in many ways, with two chhanges that have made a large impact. First of all, what was originally planned to be an annual holiday has evolved to become a weekly ritual for many families. Many people celebrate every Wednesday at the breakfast table, while still staying true to their roots for the March ceremonies. Second, today Waffle Wednesday is more widespread than ever; it is celebrated all over by families, soccer teams and schools all over Southern Ontario.
It's important enclyopdeic information because it is the puppy channel, the first vision and attempt at execution of puppies(and very very small partial execution in terms of 3 channels playing it two hours a week) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
(It's all fun and games until the animal rights extremists come along and burn down your 24-hour puppy-killing TV station.)
Yes, I have a POV, and it's called THE TRUTH
There's a new terrorist threat in this country, ladies and gentlemen. It's called NORFED, and it wants to steal your hard-earned American dollars and suck your blood out through your eye sockets. As degerate and drug addled as he was, the rock and roll singer Jim Morrison knew about this threat, thirty or so years before it manifested itself as NORFED. "Five to one, baby. One in five. No one here gets out alive," he sang, obviously referring to NORFED's practice of selling silver for several times its real value. If he isn't the black leather-clad reincarnation of Nostradamus, well, I'll eat my hat.
I have been accused by Kurt Weber, an admitted NORFED sympathizer and possible subscriber to Soldier of Fortune, of "going way too far." Well, I don't think you can go too far when it comes to the Truth, and I have only begun to go too far. I try to be a uniter, not a divider, but sometimes you have to stay the course and make a stand against the Evildoers who will not rest until every man, woman, and child in this great land is encumbered and weighed down by piles of filthy lucre. The reason for this is very simple. If your pockets are full of heavy metal, the terrorists will not have to weigh you down before throwing you into the river. Never has silver been used as weapons whose mass cause such destruction.
We have grown accustomed to terrorists being foreign men with brown skin who wear colorful, cloth headgear. We need to recognize a new kind of threat: the so-called Patriot. The Patriot can be seen in Western states like Idaho that have a soft spot for the right-wing lunatic fringe. These cannibalistic monsters can be seen wandering between the tables at gun shows, spattered with the blood of innocent infants, decked out in aviator sunglasses, beards, and secondhand army fatigues, spontaneously ejaculating at the thought of raping innocent women while hopped up on reefer. They stockpile guns and hoard silver for the End-Times while plotting their own mass suicides as a means of bringing about the end of the world.
Even the acclaimed director Stanley Kubrick knew about the kind of mostrous, subversive threat posed by NORFED and the so-called "Patriots" who support it, and wrote this into the film Dr. Strangelove: "I can no longer sit back and allow NORFED infiltration, NORFED indoctrination, NORFED subversion and the international Liberty Dollar conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids." This issue requires that I take a firm stand against the domestic terrorists who would metaphorically beat and sodomize the American people. I will draw a line in the sand and sing out proudly that this aggression will not stand! Claim your Freedom, America, and reject the Liberty Dollar!
- OK, now I can't tell if you're kidding or not. Kurt Weber 22:09, 21 February 2006 (UTC)
From a deleted version of Alexander Graham Bell Public School
Public School in Nothern Ajax, Ontario, Canada; school to mastermind Prateek Gupta. Prateek Gupta is the proud recipient to his elusive 100% average obtained at this recently built school. His fellow grade 8 student, Carly Weiss is also very smart and tends to compete with Prateek Gupta. Prateek's intellectual prowess continues to amaze everybody in the municipality of Durham with his multitude of math awards and A+s in his belt. The principal of this school, Robert Lamb has employed many teachers to ensure Prateek's betterment in the school for gifted children. His teacher Lisa Ruta-Litwin teaches art to other children. Science teacher Mr. Korcynzki, History/Geography teacher Mrs. Goundry, Physical Education teacher Mr. Heyes, French teacher, Mme. Shirali, and Music Teacher Mr. Hemminghaus are other teachers of the intermediate division. Mrs. Cuff, and Mrs. Moro teach other children in this school. Another 'cool' student studying at this school, named Samantha Park considers herself to be the coolest person in the entire school, and many other students feel this way as well.
Jagannatha Harinma Party
Jagannatha Harinama Party (JHP) is a group of traveling Hare Krishna monks founded in 1996 in Croatia. JHP consist mainly of monks from various Hare Krishna temples in Croatia and an occasional member from a different country (Sweden, Slovenia, Germany...). The group's main goal was to travel through the country and perform traditional devotional songs on the city streets and market squares. JHP features qualified musicians with specific style that mixes traditional Indian Bengali tunes with local melodies resulting in lively compositions that invoke festive mood when performed. The group was very successful especially during the summer season, traveling from the norther part of Croatian coast (Umag, Porec, Rovinj, Pula) all the way down to the far south of Dalmatian coast (Makarska, Dubrovnik), visiting all the major islands on the way down (Krk, Cres, Rab, Hvar, Brac). Since most of the Croatian tourist places and major cities don't have any standard street performers, JHP group was welcomed as a refreshing addition to everyday life. While restaurants, cafe bars and night clubs offer but a mediocre entertainment for any tourist that visits Croatia, JHP with their attractive setup, lights, lyrics display, colorful traditional outfits and dancing girls, offer superior entertainment to any open minded person who happened to be there. They usually appear on the market square around 8pm and start their performance before 9pm finishing at around 11pm. The number of audience varies from 100 to 400 people, curiously watching Hare Krishna monks joyfully singing various devotional tunes out of which the famous Hare Krishna mantra can be heard mostly. The group maintains themselves by accepting donations from their audiences as well as selling books, sacred ornaments and CDs. They usually find their lodging places under the stars, somewhere out on the local beaches or camping sites but in the winter season they stay at the local temples or at the house of some congregational member and volunteer.
In the mid 1999 the group moved to Los Angeles, USA and it is still performing there, especially for the famous annual Halloween Harinama in Hollywood where they get hundreds of people dancing while they play their famous festive tunes and chanting Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare.
They desire is to eventually come back to Croatia and continue their touring the same way they did in the nineties, but they leave that decision up to Krishna, God.
They can be contacted via email: redacted
When two lesser being jubilee contrast into an open field of henceforth trauma.
Thus concluding that hungry quintuplits need oxygen and hemorhages to survive. Reversals intoxicated states that Gorgonous the "almighty zephyr" Was once true to his word. This, obviously, was before the Elgondo age inside the mithril monk lands. The Mithril Monk lands were was a vast and overpopulated region surrounded by a moat. The people of this land were depleted due to internal bleeding and tape worms. Chuck Norris came to save the day but he was to late. DAMN U CHUCK NORRIS!
- Not only that, but it's bad Latin grammar. Censeo paginam esse delendam -- I mean, delete. --Nlu (talk) 01:35, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- Delete. Looks like a joke to me. Made me giggle a bit. --Hyperbole 01:41, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- Delete per nom and Nlu. Feezo (Talk) 01:43, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- Delete per nom unless legitimate sources are provided. dbtfztalk 02:08, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- Idem censeo quam Nlu censet Bucketsofg 02:27, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- Delete as neologism --TBC??? ??? ??? 02:36, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- Delete per WP:NEO, WP:NOR, and WP:NOT. Royboycrashfan 03:14, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- Delendum est as bad Latin. Brian G. Crawford, the so-called "Nancy Grace of AfD" 03:20, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- Delete per nom. --Siva1979Talk to me 09:11, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- Censeo paginam esse delendam. Also, ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam per Cato the Elder, but that's just me.
- Delete, neologism. --Terence Ong 14:01, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- Delete per above. --Khoikhoi 17:38, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- "Rerete rer rarove." Esquizombi 18:43, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
- Delete per all -Mask 00:59, 25 March 2006 (UTC)
- Comment: Wasn't there a Monty Python sketch about this? Peter Grey 04:12, 26 March 2006 (UTC)
From Thucydides; Quotes
- "War takes away the easy supply of daily wants, and so proves a rough master, that brings most men's characters to a level with their fortunes."
- "The standard of justice depends on the equality of power to compel it"
- "A collision at sea can ruin your entire day."
Septentrionalis 22:58, 29 March 2006 (UTC)
As opposed to who else?
From Abby Jackson:
- Abby Jackson was born on 9/27/92 to her parents.
In voting for this fanforum's AfD, User:Fan-1967 said:
- Delete nn forum. has maybe one hundred active users. Any article on a forum that starts listing and describing its colorful posters needs to be poisoned, stabbed, strangled, drowned and dismembered. Then collect the pieces and burn them. Fan1967 03:53, 30 March 2006 (UTC)
A VfD page
Too funny not to list.
From Race of Jesus
In some countries, such as Japan, aborted human fetuses are considered delicasies. They are typcally garnished with cocktail sauce and chased with a shot of Saki. Afterwards it is customary for the diner to shout "Fu ping!," literaly meaning "Pregnant!," a reference to the fact the fetus is now in the diner's stomache.
Alex likes to eat lots and lots of lunches and pick up pennies because he is "cheap" aka very very jewish
Thw WACEC was an organization founded by the modest, honorable, loyal, spectacular User:1028 to prevent a violent attack against Wikipedia by Chuck E. Cheese.User:1028 posted an article on Tuesday to warn the Wikipedians about the possibility of this attack. However, Chuck E. Cheese incognito said to User:1028, "Please stop adding the Charles Edward Cheese article. It is nonsense." User:1028 was a little suspicious about this, so he pretended to be Pres. G.W. Bush to see if Chuck would listen to authority. Chuck E. replied to him that it ws obvious that User:1028 was not Bush. That moment, User:1028 discovered something remarkable:
- 1.He had to have been on the Charles Edward Cheese article to have insulted it.
- 2.He treated it as nonsense because it was harsh on Chuck E. Cheese.
Judging by these two facts, User:1028 discovered that the Wikipedia member was Chuck E. Cheese, and deleting the article that put him in a bad light was only part one of his evil plan to take over the universe! He didn't want any internet sites from stopping him in his universal conquest. The moment he realized that, he formed the WACEC along with two other members in fear that Chuck E. Cheese would be deleting other articles also. Thw WACEC waited eagerly for the Cheese master's response. It was, "The article you posted yesterday is indeed nonsense, since many of the purported actions that Mr. Cheese took are completely impossible. Your statements on my talk page that I am the subject of the article make it even more clear that you are posting nonsense. No one can stop me in my universal conquest now. HAHAHA!" thw WACEC decided to fight back and inform him of why the things he did are too possible. The letter consisted of,
- Is it impossible to lose a basketball game?
- Is it impossible to be born in a log cabin?
- Is it impossible to have your parents get killed by crazy rednecks?
- Is it impossible to dump a rat into boiling toxic uranium?
- Is it impossible to start a pizza place?
- Is it impossible to attack someone because you think they're a stranger?
- Is it impossible to have diarrhea on your walls?
- Is it impossible to make $50?
- Is it impossible to invade the Czech Republic?
- Is it impossible to win an employee of the month election by a narrow margin?
- Is it impossible to demand a recount?
The WACEC has not heard a response from him in two days. Members were celebrating, but User:1028 was still doubtful that he would surrender so quickly, just to make sure, he sent a truse on the following conditions:
- 1.Chuck E. Cheese is a real person.
- 2.The Charles Edward Cheese article gets to stay.
- 3.He must donate $1,000,000 to the WACEC(Wikipedians Against Chuck E. Cheese) Fondation
The WACEC is still awaiting his response.
Previous page - next page