Bad Jokes and Other Deleted Nonsense
|This page is originally from Bad Jokes and Other Deleted Nonsense and is licensed under GFDL.|
|If you wish to put in new Wikipedia Bad Jokes and Other Deleted Nonsense, you may do so at 67 Deletion Summer of Love. But PLEASE cite your sources!|
BJAODN Special Features
- ASCII cows
- Body Parts Slang
- CatBJAODN — a collection of Cat article BJAODN
- Crust of the Andes — Every image of Rio de Janeiro that you've ever seen has been Photoshopped, you know.
- Fictional letters
- Funny vandalism — includes also funny replies to trolls; sorry, still under construction
- God: Valuable Wikipedian, or disruptive editor with a history of sockpuppetry?
- Hoax menagerie
- A list of shock sites — the most complete version, before the list was merged and pared down - this is BJAODN, after all.
- Long s — The talk page for the Long s character
- Mathematical animals
- Pokemon Flynon version
- Poop egg
- Richardland Middle School — They should show Star Trek as next Friday's movie.
- Rolypology Theory — the real reason that dinosaurs were all different sizes
- Saint Denis
- Sexual Slang
- Spam Eaters — restored from the ill-fated In-Sandity Archive.
- Sysop Accountability Policy
- Template:Uw-delmain1 — Rouge administrator? We have a boilerplate user warning message just for you.
- The Adventures of Telgur the Trollslayer
- Toilet Slang
- Urban poet — some of the worst poetry ever
User:Shalom/Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense
- "This is a personal collection of pages that belonged in Wikipedia:Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense before that project was suspended in May 2007. I will always use diffs (or at least links) and formal page-moves in order to comply with the GFDL. Even though BJAODN has now returned, I will continue to forward BJAODN that I find to this page. Any editor may add entries provided that they obey the GFDL as above." - Shalom Hello 15:58, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
- Brownie Talk
- Wikipedia is communism (see talk page)
- Kingdom Romkerhall - hoax article; see 
- Year 60,056 problem
- The explorations of Kyle and Mikey
Old versions of existing articles
-  - Wait, that doesn't look like Brian Lehrer...
-  - The furry monster is back! :D
-  - I read the news today, oh boy... :)
-  - Oscar Wilde talking on the 'phone.
Greatest Hoax of All Time
This page was created by a single user, tjproechel, and was active for a little more than two weeks. Its fictional nature was only discovered when no google search results were found for the Upper Peninsula War.This page is not so much funny, as truly brilliant.
The longest-standing hoax?
Article Dušan Jocić was created in August 2005, as a fairly obvious thing made up in school one day. During the course of time, several wikipedians in good standing improved the article, so the end result looked far more plausible, while suspicion of hoax by an anonymous editor was quickly reverted as vandalism. It finally got deleted in July 2007.
Commemorated at The Porchesian Holocaust, a featured Uncyclopedia classic in its own right. RIP.
Other funny things
- Unusual requests that have been posted to the village pump
Mailing list oddities!
Strange Unblock requests!
Weird article titles!
Stephen Colbert's Wikiality!
- Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not/Outtakes
- List of backronyms (was deleted from WP but never formally BJAODN'ed)
- List of snowclones